5 jours OMT/TURNMAN
- Engineers and staff (from maintenance, purchasing, project organization, operation) involved in turnaround management for refining or petrochemical plants.
- To provide a method to achieve the main turnaround objectives: safety, deadline and budget compliance.
- To list the various steps of turnaround preparation and execution.
- To be aware of the typical errors and pitfalls in a turnaround context.
- To recognize the conditions for successful turnaround management.
- To determine the best practices to deal with own turnaround, in order to optimize cost, duration and safety.
Les + pédagogiques
- Numerous applications and cases studies.
- An interactive delivery method that draws on participants' experiences.
Turnaround requirements 1 jour
- Turnaround justification: local regulation, maintenance, projects, plant availability.
- Turnaround frequency and objectives: schedule, safety compliance, duration and cost.
- Typical data used for a turnaround: economic incentives, scope, challenge.
- Steering committee, organization and Key Performance Indicators.
- Financial breakdown and cost estimate: maintenance, projects .
Turnaround preparation 2 jours
- Detailed scope, work-list analysis.
- Work preparation: tasks sequencing, procedures, long term material orders.
- Critical operation identification and preparation .
- Scheduling: overview and detailed planning .
- Safety plan - Logistics .
- Internal and external review - Scope challenge .
- Team building techniques .
- Contracting plan preparation: clear understanding of the different types of contracts: lump sum, reimbursable, unit rates. Purchasing plan.
- Contracting procedure.
Supervision of turnaround activities 2 jours
- Planning and quality control.
- Cost control activities during works .
- Management of changes and contingencies .
- Mechanical completion, commissioning and start-up activities: acceptances certificates - organization.
- Unplanned and additional works management.
- Reporting and turnaround assessment.
- Occupational health and safety.
- Risks dealing with hot works, lifting, works at heights, scaffoldings, electrical, piping, high pressure cleaning, works in confined spaces.
- Lock-out tag-out procedures.
- Job safety analysis. Prevention plans and work permits: regulation, education, constraints. Responsibility of the personal.