2 jours SEC/SHEINVOL
- All plant staff, from operation, maintenance, engineering to laboratory.
- This course provides a positive overview of the plant SHE processes.
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- understand the individual’s role in the plant SHE process and results expected,
- take over the plant SHE tools,
- enforce your SHE involvement in your daily job.
- No prerequisites for this course.
Les + pédagogiques
- Use of plant SHE tools:
- Easy practical application of risk analysis methods.
- Sharing of experiences (videos, case studies).
SAFETY COMMITMENT FOR THE PLANT & THE EMPLOYEE 0.25 jour
- Employer and employee safety regulatory requirements.
- Safety improvement policy: moral requirement, economic features, technical challenge.
- Employer and employee legal responsibilities.
- Ensure one’s own and occupational environment protection.
RISK UNDERSTANDING - HAZARD MANAGEMENT TOOLS 0.75 jour
- Risk management: target, field of application, staff concern.
- Work-accident consequence assessment:
- Different accident scripts (fire, explosive or toxic gas leak, etc.) and effect quantification.
- Taking risk into account in daily assignments.
- Hazard analysis methods:
- Target: risk assessment, protection and prevention means.
- Overview of main hazard analysis methods (HAZOP, CCC, etc.).
- Risk analysis adaptation and use in standard process operations (product emptying, sampling, decommissioning, etc.).
- Management of change.
PUBLIC BEHAVIOR 0.5 jour
- Plant safety policy: top management choice, safety KPI follow-up, means implementation, whole coherence.
- Tools: safety instructions, procedures, check-list, experience sharing, occupational task risk analysis, group work (interest, constraints, limits, etc.).
- Expertise available: top management, SHE team, medical unit, experts.
INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIOR - HUMAN RELIABILITY 0.5 jour
- Management and individual exemplary behavior (rules & instruction agreement, personal protective equipment compliance).
- Team work induction.
- Development of one’s sense of observation, reaction in front of a new or unusual situation.
- Awareness of one’s stake and role in SHE process.
- Human reliability: to be taken into account in prevention tools and risk analysis.