75 jours OMT/MAINENG
- Graduate engineers, new engineers, supervisory staff involved in petrochemical plants maintenance.
- Experienced staff and maintenance supervisors.
- To provide solid maintenance training in main maintenance organization.
- This course covers the main aspects of maintenance management, safety in construction works, detailed knowledge of main equipment and basic knowledge of Oil & Gas processes.
- To recognize the technology and operation of the main equipment.
- To quote the corrosion basics and learn how to apply risk evaluation techniques.
- To list the maintenance management fundamentals.
- To explain safety and environmental issues related to maintenance and construction works in Refining and Petrochemicals plants.
Les + pédagogiques
- Sharing of participants’ best practices.
- Practical exercises.
- Applications and case studies dealing with maintenance.
- Site visits.
- Dynamic simulations for some items such as process or instrumentation.
- Safety practical exercises.
Process, equipment and inspection 45 jours
- Products in oil and chemical plants.
- Main processes: oil, reforming, isomerization, hydrorefining, conversion units. Gas treatment. Petrochemical and chemical processes.
- Manufacturing flowsheets.
- Operating consequences on failure modes and equipment management.
- Instrumentation and electricity: norms and diagrams. sensors, valves and control loops. Safety systems, Distributed Control Systems.
- Electrical motors. UPS, industrial electrical networks.
- Static equipment technology: piping material, flanges, valves. Vessels, columns, reactors, storage tanks, heat exchangers, furnaces and boilers.
- Rotating equipment: technology, operation and maintenance of pumps and compressors and turbines.
- Equipment inspection: local regulations. Risk Based Inspection. Typical type of corrosion. Chemical description. Preventive control and repair.
Maintenance management 20 jours
- Maintenance policy and main objectives: safety, costs and schedule.
- Reliability process implementation. Maintenance and failure costs. Failure analysis.
- Reliability Key Performance Indicators: MTBF, MTTR, availability.
- "Bad actors" detection.
- Preventive maintenance, corrective and condition based. Improvement plans.
- Routine Maintenance.
- Work scheduling: tasks sequencing, procedures, long term material orders.
- Critical operation identification and preparation
- Scheduling: overview and detailed planning
- Turnaround management: preparation, organization, follow-up and supervision.
- Contracting plan preparation: clear understanding of the different types of contracts: lump sum, reimbursable, unit rates. Purchasing plan.
- Maintenance contracting procedure.
- Construction works follow-up and acceptance.
Safety and occupational health 10 jours
- Safety, health, environment. Implement and improve a management system. Loss prevention. Chemical products hazards. Flammability and preventive measures.
- Fluid behavior and related hazards: thermal expansion, collapsing.
- Safety in process operation: utilities, drainage, blinding procedures, degassing-inerting, etc.
- Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and start-up of process units.
- Safety in maintenance and construction works. Related hazards.
- Lock-out Tag-out procedures. Safety auditing on site.
- Job Safety Analysis and Permit to Work.