1 jour PEH/IOS
- This summit is intended for professionals in the oil business, consumers, government advisers, policy makers, academics, bankers, economists, lobbyists and consultants who seek to remain up to date with important industry information.
- The International Oil Summit, held in Paris since 1999, has been recognized as a large industry success. Each year, the summit brings together more than 200 participants, including ministers, prominent leaders from both national and international oil companies as well as journalists. The distinguished key speakers aim to open constructive discussions concerning a wide range of issues confronting the oil industry.
FUTURE OF THE OIL INDUSTRY
- The oil market. Competition between oil and other energy sources.
- The impact of technological advances on production and processing costs.
- Demand in the 21st century and the share of oil in the global energy market taking into consideration competition and environmental constraints.
PRODUCING COUNTRIES: MEETING THE NEW CHALLENGESOF THE OIL SECTOR
- With the participation of ministers from the main oil producing countries.
NOC & IOC: COMPETITION OR COOPERATION?
- Oil industry developments (mergers and acquisitions) and their impact on costs.
- Possible cooperation strategies between producing countries and international companies.
- OPEC/non-OPEC relations and producer/consumer dialogue.
DEBATE: BETWEEN IOC, NOC & SERVICE COMPANIESIN THE CONTEXT OF LOW BARREL PRICES
- How to improve profitability?
- Increasing the profitability of new projects and maintaining their start-up.
- Increasing the profitability of ongoing production (technical & organization aspects).