3 jours PGP/COPR-E
- Project managers and controllers involved in contracts for large downstream project.
- To provide a detailed understanding of Project Contracting and Procurement issues, both from Owner and Contractor perspectives.
- To select the best contract type and perimeter for the Engineering of a Downstream project.
- To design and implement contract terms and controls.
- To organize bids and select the best bidder.
- To take charge of the management of claims, liability and other legal issues.
Les + pédagogiques
- Numerous examples from real Refining/Chemical projects.
Intercompany courses are scheduled by our Upstream organization (see dates in the Upstream catalog, course reference E-726)
Contracting strategy 0.25 jour
- Different types of contracts.
- Assignment of main equipment.
- Endorsement of the design dossier.
- Interfaces between contracts.
- Local content.
- Interfaces between patrimonial agreements and operation contracts.
EPC Contract content and core articles, exhibits 0.5 jour
- Agreement (articles and annexes).
- Examples of main articles.
Call for tender procedures 0.25 jour
- Tendering phase.
- Instructions to tenderers.
- Tender schedule.
- Tender evaluation procedure.
- Inflation and currency hedging.
- Final selection and contract award.
- Single source contract.
- Contractor bid preparation.
Contract administration 1 jour
- Contract review and operation.
- Management of change orders and claims.
Procurement, Expediting, Stock Management, Transportation, Customs 0.5 jour
- Procurement strategy.
- Procurement management process.
- Long lead items & critical equipment.
- Procurement management organization; projects in partnership.
- Company control of procurement; inspections.
- Procurement systems.
- Material control - Vendors documents management.
- Logistics - Incoterms.
Legal issues 0.25 jour
- Interfaces between patrimonial agreements and operations contracts.
- Legal issues and contract negotiation/administration.
Insurance issues 0.25 jour
- Insurance basis.
- Risk management process.
- Risk assessment and reduction.
- Claim control for projects.